2-Pack Isolation Gowns - Buy more, save more!
Our protective gowns are manufactured domestically in Canada, and are comfortable, breathable and offer a high level of durability, in addition low-linting. They can be safely laundered and reused.
Our gowns offer protection against aerosol generating procedures (i.e. use of air/water syringe, ultrasonic or powered scalers, high- or slow-speed hand-pieces, etc).
These isolation gowns are ideal for Dental offices looking to realize significant savings through a reusable gown program. Reusable protective gowns can reduce costs as much as 50% compared to disposable, single-use isolation gowns.
- Prevent the transfer of microorganisms and body fluids during treatment
- Protect the clothing of healthcare providers, visitors and patients from contamination.
Note: Our 2-pack isolation gown is the same as our single unit, except you save more money when you buy in pairs!
Composition: 65/30 Poly Cotton Woven Fabric with comfortable knit cuffs (no uncomfortable elastic)
Colours: Light Blue in-stock.
- Neck and waist closures
- Seamless body (no side seam minimizes potential exposure to particles)
- Safe for sensitive skin, non-skin irritating
- Durable, and carefully sewn—safely washable in a laundry machine
- Made to Order—please inquire about in-stock inventory levels
- Fluid resistant
Buy it once!
We stand by our garments and workmanship. We offer a complementary repair service for any defects.