Durable, Washable Isolation Gown - Made in Toronto, Canada
Our protective gowns are manufactured domestically in Canada, and are comfortable, breathable and offer a high level of durability, in addition low-linting. They can be safely laundered and reused.
Our gowns offer protection against aerosol generating procedures (i.e. use of air/water syringe, ultrasonic or powered scalers, high- or slow-speed hand-pieces, etc).
These isolation gowns are ideal for Dental offices looking to realize significant savings through a reusable gown program. Reusable protective gowns can reduce costs as much as 50% compared to disposable, single-use isolation gowns.
- Prevent the transfer of microorganisms and body fluids during treatment
- Protect the clothing of healthcare providers, visitors and patients from contamination.
Composition: 65/30 Poly Cotton Woven Fabric with comfortable Knit Cuffs (no uncomfortable elastic)
- Neck and Waist Closures
- Seamless body (no side seam minimizes potential exposure to particles)
- Safe for sensitive skin, non-skin irritating
- Durable, and carefully sewn—safely washable in a laundry machine
- Made to Order—please inquire about in-stock inventory levels
- Resistant to fluid
Buy it once!
We stand by our garments and workmanship. Please email us if you have issues with the quality of our garments and we will do our best to make it right!